Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Completed Week In The Life Album

Putting It Together

Now that I have photographed my week, and documented the details, it is time to create the album.
I didn't use any digital templates to format my album (aside from re-sizing photos). I like Ali's use of the large photo and the divided page protector to hold smaller photos and bits of life. My layout for the last page of each day, a collage of photos, is based on her design format. I used the center area to include a quote about life.

For accent paper, I used a paper pad from Hobby Lobby (chosen because I like the color scheme, especially for a summer album). I created some accents and journal cards with PSE. I coordinated the colors to match the paper pad. These were just printed and cut out and added to the pages. I also typed out the quotes to coordinate.

Here is a look at some of the completed pages:






Learn more about Week In The Life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment