Monday, May 14, 2012

Organization of Jewelry and Scarves



I have a small piece of wood with some decorative knobs that I made to hang necklaces in my closet. It seems I now have more necklaces than it will hold!! I thought of making an additional one, until I came across a photo online ( I would link, but can't find again), where someone used a utensil bar to sort jewelry and scarves.
Off I went to the garage, where I had one I purchased years before I bought my house, hoping to use it in my someday kitchen (only to find there was nowhere to mount it in my house!). I kept it, being the pack-rat that I am, knowing I would find some way to use it. Voila!


It was easy to hang, and works perfect for jewelry and scarves. I can add more hooks if needed (if I can find, I bought this one on clearance at The Home Depot, but I'm sure I can find something similar to use for hooks). Now I need to make more necklaces to fill it in...!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment