Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week In The Life Friday

Hello Friday!

I took the most photos so far this week today.

It was a short day at work, since I put in longer days earlier in the week. Worked on setting up a group of collegiate merchandise and some BBQ items for tailgating (can't believe fall is right around the corner!)



My tool cart at work. It started the week empty!



When I got home I ate a quick lunch (leftover spaghetti) and then worked on editing some photos to use on some layouts and in a summer mini book. (The photo on the screen looks funny at this angle, like a negative. Not at all what it looked like on screen!)


After that, I worked a little on this last week's Project Life layout.


Made some Lemonade flavored Kool-Aid.

Heard thunder outside, was hoping we would get rain (we REALLY need it!). Had to go out at take some photos of the clouds.

While I was out, I took some shots of the crepe myrtle out front.



We didn't get any rain, it just thundered around a while. Found the cat on the bed on top of some clothes. He was posed like a Sphinx!

Last time I did this project, I included a photo of my refrigerator, so thought I would take on this time around to see what has changed.


Did a little house work, then settled in for some reading. It was actually a little cold (the ac vent blows close to my chair, so I put on a blanket.



That sums up my Friday.

Want to find out more about Week In The Life? Visit Ali Edwards for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment