Friday, July 29, 2011

Week In The Life Thursday

Welcome to Thursday!

I took less photos at work today, it wasn't as eventful as the previous days. We are finished with the large projects. I do have one of Starbucks coffee, my boss got a free one because they made hers wrong, and I was the lucky recipient!
Screen capture of today's weather.

After work, I stopped to fuel up the car. I am hoping prices go down in the near future!!!

For dinner, I seasoned some potato chunks with ranch dressing/dip mix and roasted them in the oven. I also put in some squash seasoned with salt and pepper. Not too well balanced, but yummy!

Watered the petunias in the hanging basket out front. They were overdue, especially in this heat we have been having!

Then, time to relax, looking at some magazines from Mom. Worked on this blog post while watching Big Brother.

That sums up my Thursday. Over halfway through the week now, hooray, it is almost the weekend!

Want to find out more about Week In The Life? Visit Ali Edwards to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment