Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week In The Life Saturday

Saturday is the last day of my week, I started this project last Sunday. I will post Sunday's photos tomorrow.

Iced coffee! It is so hot here (100's!), I like hot coffee in winter, but iced in summer.


Started with the typical Saturday routine, a trip to Wal-Mart, then the library. Got a few things at Wal-Mart, and then checked out a few books at the library, including some back issues of Creating Keepsakes for inspiration!


After that, I went to Dad's to eat breakfast. He had pancakes and sausage. My brother and nephew were there, also, it was great to see them.


The cat always wants to go on the screened porch. He hasn't been going as much since it is so hot, but there he was looking at the door today.


I went out, too, for a little while to read a book. It was really hot, so we didn't stay out long. I love it on cooler evenings in spring and fall, though.


Worked on some page elements that I am making for this album in Photoshop Elements. I picked a paper pack from my stash to use, and have made some things to go with it. I can't wait to put this album together!


Had leftovers for dinner, and finished reading my book. It was a low-key Saturday evening, but that is typical here!

Want to find out more about Week In The Life? Visit Ali Edwards for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment